dlink access points are equally famous as tplink wifi extender and wifi router devices. When you need to purchase a new access point for your home, you will need to get knowledge about all the advance features of these access points. In this article, we will explain advance features of dlink access point devices and you can configure these devices using dlinkap setup wizard web address. Check for the way for setting up of the Dlink DAP 1320 device.
Here are the Advance Features of tplink Access Point Devices
- When we talk about the security of dlink access points, you will able to secure your access point using WPA, WPA2, SSID security and NAP security for your devices.
- There are many kind of network management settings that are available for dlink access point devices. You can configure traffic controls, HTTP security and Telnet network management for dlink access point devices.
- There are two IEEE standards available for dlink access point devices. You can manage these IEEE security standards using dlinkap setup wizard from your computer device.
- Dlink access point settings are possible from both computer and mobile devices so you can get these devices without any kind of insecurity in your mind.
- Status LED lights for your dlink access point device will help you to make sure that your device is configured accurately. If you want, you can schedule status LED for your device in such a way that this light will get switch off automatically at night.
- You can change the admin login details for your dlink access point and secure your device access.
- If you want to clock some websites for your access point then it will be possible using the parental controls that you can manage using dlink router login page.
These are the advance features that you will find with your dlink access point devices.