tplink modem and tplink wifi router devices are used so that all your mobile and computer devices can get high speed and wireless wifi networks. Sometimes you need to maintain your tplink modem device and for that you will need to know about the wireless statics. In this article, we will explain the wireless statics for tplink wifi router devices.
Here are the Steps that you can Follow
- Connect tplink wifi router to a computer system and then provide power supply.
- Status LED for tplink wifi router device must be solid green in colour and that means your router device is ready to use. Have a look at the printer sharing feature for the tplink devices.Have a look at the printer sharing feature for the tplink devices.
- Open web browser and access tp link wifi modem login page using http:// 192.168.0.1 IP address.
- Fill tplink wifi router login user name and password for your device access.
- Go for “Wireless” tab from the configuration window.
- there you will need to find “Wireless Settings” tab.
- From there you will need to specify SSID name for tplink modem device. This SSID name can be changed any time.
- Choose “Region” for your location.
- After that you can choose the “Channel” settings for your tplink modem device.
- If you want to change the “Max Tx Rate” settings for your device.
- Using check box you can also enable the wireless radio for your tplink modem device.
- At the end click on “Apply” button and save these wireless settings for tplink wifi router device.
These are the wireless settings that you can manage using tp link wifi modem login web address. If you are not getting login for your tplink modem device then you will need to make sure that your modem device is getting accurate wifi connections from internet service providers. When you are not getting accurate wifi connections then you can contact your service providers.