when you install Arlo cameras for your home security, you can save your Arlo recordings to a remote location that is known as cloud account. When you need a second option where you can save your Arlo recordings then you can install Arlo Arlo login Netgear recordings to SD card. This card can be inserted easily to your Arlo devices using the steps that we installed and configured at this article. Go and see the way for handling the batteries for Arlo devices.
How to Handle Local SD Card for Arlo Camera Devices?
- First you have to remove the batter cover from your Arlo cameras.
- After that simply remove the battery for your camera. Make sure that you can easily remove the battery and do not damage your device.
- There you will find the option for inserting your SD card. Carefully insert the SD card to this slot.
- After that once again insert the battery to your camera.
- Once again close the battery compartment of your device.
- You can handle this SD card from any remote location using Arlo camera mobile application.
- Select “Settings” and then select “My Devices” tab.
- When you want to remove the recordings from your SD card then you can select “Format SD Card” tab and then all recordings will be deleted from your SD card.
You can change or remove the SD card any time and then you will able to have all recording at your own storage disk. You can contact us for help in card you are getting problems with Arlo login Netgear accessing using your computer and mobiles.