tplink wifi router devices are having advance settings option but for that you will need expert support. When you access tp link modem net login page from your device, you can also handle NAT settings for your devices. When you disable NAT for your tplink wifi router device, your wifi router device will work only and only in router mode and it will send and receive data in this mode. Experts suggest that users should not disable NAT for these wifi router devices.
Here are the Steps for Disabling NAT for TP-Link Router Devices
- When you want to handle NAT settings for your device, connect your tplink wifi router to computer and then provide your device power.
- Fill tp link modem net login address that is http:// tplinkwifi.net to the address bar.
- Get the login page and fill login user name and password. Cross check the login user name and password that you are using. Incorrect login details will not allow you to access the dashboard of your device. Check out the media sharing features for the tplink devices.
- From dashboard you can find “NAT Control Settings” tab. From there you can easily enable or disable the NAT settings for tplink wifi routers.
- Click on “Apply” button and your settings are saved.
These are steps for enabling or disabling the NAT settings for tplink wifi router devices. Once you done with the settings, you can close the web browser and then you can start having wifi connections from your router devices. Read other articles and you can have knowledge about handling the extender and access point configurations.