When you are updating firmware for your TP-Link 11N Wireless Router device, you will need to make sure that you know about the hardware version of your device. Learn the guest network access for the tplink devices from the blog right here.
This hardware version is available at the back side of your router. Using www tp link com tp link wifi setup page you can update firmware for any tplink device and if you want, you can also use TP-Link Tether application for your device router. In this article we are explaining steps for updating your device firmware using the desktop.
How to Access your TP-Link 11N Wireless Router Firmware?
- First download firmware for your TP-Link 11N Wireless Router. From tplink website you can easily download the firmware for your device. if you find that you firmware need new update only then you must update your device.
- Once firmware file is downloaded for your device, you can access www tp link com tp link wifi setup page from your computer.
- Using http:// 192.168.0.1 IP address using any advance web browser and fill the login user name and password. This is the IP address that most of users use to access tplink wifi router login page.
- After that you can find the settings page for TP-Link 11N Wireless Router. Click on “Update Firmware” option.
- Choose firmware file and then wait until update is complete.
These are the steps for updating firmware for advance TP-Link 11N Wireless Router device. When you notice that your router is not working accurately after updating your device then it is the time that you must rest your TP-Link 11N Wireless Router default settings and get new settings for your device.