Using D-Link DWL-2100AP access point device you will get wireless wifi connections for your devices. When you use these advance wifi devices for your home, you will get facility that you can easily configure your device for 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands. Find out the way for changing the admin password for Dlink wifi router devices.
If you want that you’re D-Link DWL-2100AP access point should not allow data transfer from a particular port then you will need to configure WLAN partition for these devices. Using dlinkap wireless setup wizard admin page you can easily configure WLAN partition for all dlink access point and dlink wifi extender devices.
Here are the Step for Configuring WLAN Partition Settings for D-Link DWL-2100AP
- First you will need to access the setup page for your D-Link DWL-2100AP device. This device must be connected to your computer device.
- Access setup page for your device using dlinkap wireless setup wizard
- Fill the dlink wifi device login user name and password.
- Once you get the login page access for D-Link DWL-2100AP device, you can click on “Advanced” tab.
- After that select “Filter” tab.
- There you will need to click on “WALN Partition” button.
- There you can easily enable of disable the “Internal Station Connection” for your D-Link DWL-2100AP. When you enable your internal station that means your devices can easily communicate to each other.
- You can also setup the “Ethernet to WLAN Access” settings for your devices. When you enable this feature that means you are allowing your devices to send and receive data easily.
- At the end click on “Apply” button and WLAN settings are enabled for your dlink devices.
If you have more doubts for your device settings then other articles are just for you. Simply read other blogs and get to know about to configure your D-Link DWL-2100AP for advance settings.