When you have two ASUS RT-AC68U Wireless Router devices then you can configure one device to work as wifi extender device and this will allow you to have high speed wifi connections for each room. When you read this article, you will get all steps so that you can easily configure your device as wifi extender but before that make sure that you can access Asus repeater login so that you can change the settings of your device. Easily configure the SSID or network name for the Asus wifi routers.
How to Reconfigure ASUS RT-AC68U Wireless Router as WiFi Extender Device?
- You will need a computer device that is connected to your ASUS RT-AC68U Wireless Router device. Make both your router devices are placed to a same location.
- After that you can make Asus repeater login for your wifi router device.
- After filling Asus login user name and password select “Administration” button from the main setup page.
- From there you can change the operation mode for your ASUS RT-AC68U Wireless Router device. You can select “Repeater mode” or “Access Mode” for your Asus wifi router device.
- After that click on “Save” button and this will save your all settings easily.
- From the wifi tray you will find all the wifi networks that are active near you so you can select the network that you want to connect with.
- If you find that your preferred network is not there then you can manually fill the network name and password for wifi connections.
- After that click on “Connect” button.
These are steps for making ASUS RT-AC68U Wireless Router device to work as wifi extender device. You can then have high speed wifi connections all locations and all rooms at your home.