If you have a cab or if you have a truck then there are chances that you will hire driver for your truck. There is nothing wrong in that you are hiring a driver but make sure that you can have full control over your driver. When you are hiring any driver for your truck then you must install security camera to your device and drivecam.com login can be best choice for you.
This article is not explaining features of these drivecam but we are explaining steps for setting up a new drivecam device. You will need a computer device with wifi connections only then you can configure your new device. DriveCam hub connection diagram explained from the blog here.
Steps to Configure a New Lytx Drivecam
- Clean the location where you want to install your camera device. There are many locations where you can install these security camera devices. Because these cameras can record videos from both sides so we will suggest that you must install these camera devices to front side of your truck.
- Place the drivecam to the location and make it tight using drivers.
- Make sure that you are not installing these camera devices too high or too low to your location.
- After that you can install the back side of your camera device.
- Connect the cables of your cameras. Now, you have to very careful for installing these camera devices to your truck because wrong cable connections can damage your camera circuit.
- You can access com login page from a computer device and then you can create drivecam account from your computer.
These are steps so that you can install your new drivecam devices to your truck easily. You can find the live video stream of your camera devices any time by access Lytx drivecam login page.