Dlink 1320 wifi extender devices will boost your wifi connections when you have slow wifi connections. In this case you have to make sure that you can setup your new wifi extender device using http //dlinkap.local page. When you first time setup your dlink 1320 wifi extender device, you can easily connect many devices to your wifi connectivity easily.
Browser Setup for Dlink 1320 Wifi Extender Device
If you want to configure browser setup for dlink 1320 extender device then following steps will help you.dlink dap 1520 range extender device.
- Plug in the power supply for your dlink 1320 wifi extender device.
- Connect this dlink wifi extender device to computer and you can connect them using Ethernet cable.
- Search for http //dlinkap.local login page. You can fill this web address to the web browser that is connected to your device.
- After that fill dlink extender login user name and password. You can use default 1320 login user name and password for your device login.
- Click on “Next” button for your device setup.
- Select the type of configurations you want to make for your 1320 dlink extender. You have to select “Manual” option from there because we are making manual settings for dlink wifi extender devices.
- You can then have a strong wifi password for your network. When you are choosing a password, make sure that your password is very secure.
- Change the network name and this network name will be visible from the wireless devices that you will connect to your dlink extender.
- Your dlink 1320 wifi extender device is not configured accurately and then you can have wifi connections for your devices.
From your wireless devices search for the wifi connections for dlink 1320 exteder and click on “Connect” button.