This is true that you can configure many operating modes for your tplink wifi router devices but for that you must have knowledge about all these operating modes. When you access 192.168.0.254 tp link you can change operating modes for your tplink wifi router device.why tp-link router firewall is it neccessary.
How to Change Client Mode for TP-Link Router Device?
When you decide that you want to have client mode for tplink wifi router that you are using then you can have following simple steps.
- Get login for 168.0.254 tp link page. This is the default setup page for settings up a new tplink wifi setup page.
- Fill tplink login user name to given field.
- After that fill password for tplink router setup.
- When you get the dashboard of your tplink router then select “Quick Setup” button.
- Click on Next” button and a new window will open at your page.
- Change the operating mode for your tplink wifi router device. From the list you can select “Client Mode” for tplink router. You will make this choice using radio button.
- Fill your old user name and old password for tplink router device. After that you can have a new user name and password. You can have a new login user name and password for tplink wifi router operating mode.
Click on “Next” button and then you make other kind of settings that are required for tplink client mode. You can contact tplink team for help in case you are getting problems with your device settings. There are also other kind of operating modes that are possible for tplink router device and you can select operating modes according to your requirements.