To create a new account you must have to select a camera to add or a base station depending on what device you are starting with. If you are using a wire-free system select base station and continue with the on-screen prompts to complete the new system setup.
To set up the account you must have to download the Arlo app which helps you monitor and track all the arlo security cameras which you have synchronized with the app in Arlo account from various cameras.
To set up an account for Arlo Pro camera, you have to follow the steps as mentioned here.
- On your mobile device tap on the Arlo icon. You will prompt to enable touch id or skip.
Here take care if you are using a computer then enter the address in the address bar as http //my.arlo.com of the browser.
- Tap enable touch is to use the touch id. If you tap on skip here then you can turn on your Arlo app fingerprint ID login later.
- Now tap or click on the option new to Arlo.
- Select from here Arlo.
- Now the arlo app discovers your device as listed arlo security cameras. After app discovers your device, select the base station’s serial number from the menu.
- You have to select your time zone from here now.
- Tap on click to continue.led behaviours on netgear arlo ultra.
- Now here you have to complete your required fields to set up the account.
- Tap or click on continue from here.
- Now select a subscription plan which you want to go with.
From here your Arlo account has been set up. The basic subscription supports up to five synced arlo security cameras. You can upgrade to a paid subscription plan to support more camera.